ASC telephone number 07732382928
All bookings, cancellations and queries are directed to the Club and not through the school office or school staff.
The Club’s mobile phone is manned weekdays if you need to check available places or cancellations, if your call is not answered straight away please leave a message and you will be called back at the first opportunity.
If your child is ill, going home with a friend, or going on a school outing and will be back late, please inform the ASC, otherwise your child will be noted as missing and you will be contacted.
|Session||Times||Cost per child per session|
|Full session (includes a light tea)||3.15pm – 6pm||£10.00|
- Payment can be made by either Cheque or Childcare voucher.
- Cheques are to be made payable to WOODCOTE AFTER SCHOOL CLUB.
- If payment is by Childcare Voucher please quote our account number P20243189.
- The Club also accepts other providers vouchers. Please contact your Provider for details.
Please note the updated Late Collection Charges
It is essential that you pick your child/children up on time. If you arrive after 6pm you will be charged as follows:
- Pick up between 6.01pm – 6.15pm – £10 charge per child
- Pick up between 6.16pm – 6.30pm – £20 charge per child
This charge is to be paid as soon as possible.
We require 7 days notice of cancellation of any session previously booked or the session will be charged.
- Your child will be expected to follow the school behaviour policy (a copy is kept in the ASC cupboard)
- Your child will be expected to adhere to the safety rules of the After School Club.
- We require payment in advance and 24 hours notice of cancellation of any session previously booked, in default of which full payment for the session will not be refunded.
- Please ensure that your child is collected on time. Please make alternative arrangements for your child to be collected in the event of unforeseen circumstances although you must inform us beforehand who will be collecting your child, or your expected time of arrival.
- If you arrive late to collect your child from a session you will be charged a late fee as above
- A number of staff are qualified in first aid procedures and as such you consent to them giving your child emergency first aid treatment as well as consenting to our staff members contacting your child’s doctor directly.
- Our complaints procedure is available at any time as well as recourse to the Ofsted complaints telephone number which is 0300 1234666. There are also other telephone numbers for contacting Ofsted about any concerns including the Whistleblowing Hotline (0300 1233155) and a general number 0300 1231231.